We are excited to announce the 7th Annual JDR Industry Blogger Awards, which recognize exceptional design and remodeling blogs. Each year, the Blogger Awards delight us with emerging and established blogs, enthusiastic followers and lively interaction. In 2015 we experienced an unprecedented level of participation with close races to the finish in several categories. Now in its seventh year, our contest continues to achieve reach and influence.
Our annual awards highlight the best bloggers in Architecture, Interior Design, Remodeling, Construction Business, Green, and Microblog categories.
Jackson Design and Remodeling has been a pioneer in the design build remodeling industry for 26 years. Our company values innovation and excellence and we believe in discovering, embracing and promoting those values throughout the industry. The JDR Industry Blogger Awards bring additional recognition to the work of the best blogs in the business, while supporting our efforts to promote the professionalism of the remodeling industry, celebrate innovative communication and inspire our clients with the latest ideas in home design.
Nominate your favorite blogs for any of the following categories:
- Best Blogger: Architecture
- Best Blogger: Interior Design
- Best Blogger: Remodeling
- Best Blogger: Construction Business
- Best Blogger: Green
- Best Blogger: Microblog
The blog that receives the most votes in a category will be the winner of that category. Each winner will receive a $500 cash prize and a 2016 JDR Industry Blogger Awards badge for display.
- Nominations Open: January 29, 2016
- Nominations Closed: February 19, 2016
- Voting Open: February 29, 2016
- Voting Closed: April 15, 2016
- Winners Announced: April 20, 2016
Congratulations to last year’s winners:
- Best Blogger: Architecture Decoist
- Best Blogger: Interior Design Freshome
- Best Blogger: Remodeling BuildDirect Blog
- Best Blogger: Construction Business Miron Construction
- Best Blogger: Green Build Matt Risinger
- Best Blogger: Microblog Products Hunter