Vote Today for Your Favorite Blogs! Voting Closes on April 24th at 4pm PST
8th Annual JDR Industry Blogger Awards
Vote for your favorite blogs here! You can vote for one blog in each category: Architecture, Interior Design, Remodeling, Construction Business, Green, and Microblog. The Blogger Awards celebrate emerging and established blogs, avid followers, and active communities. In 2016, award participation continued to strengthen in reach and influence, with tight races in several categories. We eagerly anticipate an even livelier contest in our eighth year!
Please note that votes will be verified - please place only one vote per person, per category, per device.
Winners will be announced on April 28, 2017. You can visit the page to track the progress of voting anytime between now and April 24th, 4pm PST. The nominees that receive the most votes in each category will be the winners. Winners will receive a $500 prize and a JDR Blogger Awards Winner badge for display on their blog.
Jackson Design and Remodeling has been a pioneer in the design and build remodeling industry since 1989. Our company values innovation and excellence and we believe in discovering, embracing and promoting those values throughout the industry. The JDR Industry Blogger Awards bring additional recognition to the work of the best blogs in the business, while supporting our efforts to promote the professionalism of the remodeling industry, celebrate innovative communication and inspire our clients with the latest ideas in home design.
Place your vote for the JDR 2017 Industry Blogger Awards here!
- Nominations Open: February 3rd, 2017
- Nominations Closed: February 27th, 2017
- Voting Open: March 6th, 2017
- Voting Closed: April 24th, 2017
- Winners Announced: April 28th, 2017
Congratulations to last year's winners:
- Best Blogger: Architecture Decoist
- Best Blogger: Construction Business Miron Construction
- Best Blogger: Green Build Matt Risinger
- Best Blogger: Remodeling Better After
- Best Blogger: Interior Design Sarah Sarna
- Best Blogger: Microblog ImproveNet