Vote Today for Your Favorite Blogs! Voting Closes on April 10th.
6th Annual JDR Industry Blogger Awards
Vote for your favorite blogs here! You can vote for one blog in each category: Architecture, Interior Design, Remodeling, Construction Business, Green, and Microblog. 2014 was an amazing year for the Blogger Awards, with a ground breaking level of participation and exciting races to the finish in several categories. The contest continues to gain popularity, reach and influence and has become truly international. Our votes increased by over 125% in 2014 and we had votes from more than 135 countries. We are excited to see what this year brings!
Please note that votes will be verified - please place only one vote per category per device.
Winners will be announced on April 15, 2015. The nominees that receive the most votes in each category will be the winners. Winners will receive a $500 prize and a JDR Blogger Awards Winner badge for display on their blog.
Jackson Design and Remodeling has been a pioneer in the design and build remodeling industry for 25 years. We believe in embracing innovation and excellence. The 2015 JDR Industry Blogger Awards will bring additional recognition to the work of the best blogs in the business, while supporting our efforts to promote the professionalism of the remodeling industry and inspire our clients with the latest trends in home design.
Place your vote for the JDR 2015 Industry Blogger Awards here!
- Nominations Open: January 23rd, 2015
- Nominations Closed: February 13th, 2015
- Voting Open: February 23rd, 2015
- Voting Closed: April 10th, 2015
- Winners Announced: April 15th, 2015
Congratulations to last year's winners:
- Best Blogger: Architecture Mod Design Guru
- Best Blogger: Interior Design Freshome
- Best Blogger: Remodeling 7th House on the Left
- Best Blogger: Construction Business Building Blox
- Best Blogger: Green Build Matt Risinger
- Best Blogger: Microblog Garrison Hullinger