Together, we can make a difference.
When planning a remodel, one of the first decisions you will make is how to incorporate green building practices into your project. Green building strategies help to preserve the environment for future generations and make life in your home more comfortable and healthy today. JDR is committed to green design. San Diego projects we have completed unite award-winning design aesthetics with the latest innovations in green building to create home environments that are healthy, efficient and beautiful. Our Design and Production teams are Certified Green Professionals who will expertly guide you through this decision-making process.
What is Green?
First, we define what “green” really means in green design and green remodeling. Green building is a comprehensive approach that:
- Conserves natural resources.
- Uses water and energy wisely for long-term savings.
- Uses healthy products and incorporates sustainable materials.
- Improves indoor environmental quality.
- Builds high quality, durable structures.
- Reduces and recycles construction and demolition waste.
- Facilitates ease of responsible use and maintenance.
- Creates livable, vibrant communities.
During each stage of your project, the Jackson Design and Remodeling team will advise you on appropriate ways to integrate green components. We’ll help you choose which are right for your home and your family.
This list and the graphic above gives you an idea of the many options available to you when choosing Green Components for your remodeling project.